Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our incredible (well, sort of) January

A few things about our January:

Everyone in our family is healthy right now! (Knock on wood.) I don't mind the cold weather so much, but I really hate all the sickness that floats around in the winter months. We feel like we've had our fair share this winter. On to happier and more incredible things:

My husband is a superhero and snapped his toothbrush in half while brushing his teeth. You have to be careful with that superhuman strength, you know? You forget how powerful you are and pretty soon toothbrushes are crumbling in your hands.
(This moment was not recreated- actual photo immediately following the incident)

Cassie loves (loves!) having friends over to play. We've had a lot of playdates in the last few weeks- I think everyone is getting antsy stuck all alone in their own homes. I hear more squealing and giggling in an hour of playing with friends than a week of being with mom and dad. Not only that, but I get a lot more done around the house when she has friends over. That's right, I like babysitting other people's children and would like it if you sent your kids to my place. Just give me a call first, okay?

We went to the BYU-Utah basketball game last night (Gooooooooo Cougars! We won.) with two of Trevor's brothers and their families. Here's the gang ready to go.
Aunt Maggie keeping the kiddos happy
Celebrating Rialey's birthday in style
And that's about it for January.

3 comments:

Marie said...

That's so fun that Rialey and Glayd came down! I don't know if Trevor got my text message or not, but we have extra all sports passes if you guys ever want to use them. My mom and dad got them for football, but don't have much interest in the basketball student section.

Melanie said...

My dad told me he saw you guys. I was very jealous!! Don't worry, Drake lived :). He's a bit of a screamer.

Andrea McEntire said...

That toothbrush picture is priceless! :) I laughed pretty hard when I saw it.

Contributors