Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mawwiage

Trevor's little sister got married on the Friday before Labor Day, so we spent the weekend in Idaho enjoying the festivities.  We arrived on Wednesday night and spent the next day helping with reception preparations.  It was nice to be there a day early and help with last-minute items, and Trevor was able to attend the temple with his parents and Taja on Thursday evening.  The wedding day was beautiful- you couldn't order better weather!

Waiting for the bride and groom...
 Benson with Great Uncle Wade
 Cassie LOVES her Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Rialey
Grandpa H and his girls
The favorite Uncle :)



The happy couple!  (Really, they were ridiculously happy.)


 
 All 6 siblings!

Cassie was pretty disappointed that Tom didn't choose her as his best man:


Trevor's parents worked hard on their yard all summer in preparation for an outdoor reception, and it looked so beautiful!  Plus, the decorations for the reception were amazing.  I was too busy rushing around to get everything ready so I didn't take any pictures of the reception.  I seriously regret it now.  It was so charming!  Here are some fun pictures Trevor's sister-in-law Becky took.

Cousins!  It's so fun to watch these girls play together.




Part of me was sad to see Taja get married: she's the last sibling on Trevor's side, and only Robert is left on my side.  I think weddings are so fun and joyful.  It was also exhausting, so I'll try to remember that part whenever I feel sad that we only have one wedding left. :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

It's so crazy to think the Emily & Taja are both married now! I can only imagine how beautiful the yard looked for the reception. The girls look really cute, I'll bet they loved spending so much time together.

Kevin said...

In the last year, Audrey and I have had three siblings get married. Fortunately, that's all of them. No more surprise expenses!

Contributors