Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Throw Back

I got my first smartphone this year (I know, I'm kind of ahead of the times...that's just how I roll).  In the past, when I got a new phone, I just had them transfer all my pictures from the old phone to the new one, but none of my phones were awesome enough to have the capability of transferring pictures to my computer.  When I got a smartphone, I again had my pictures transferred to the new phone, and since I had a better camera on my phone, I started taking more pictures.  And I finally transferred all 5 years of my phone pictures onto my computer.  How about we take a peek at some gems from the archives, eh?

 Yep.  That's pretty much how I remember Cassie in her first year of life.

Our good ol' Wymount apartment.  This is probably early 2009 (?)

Happy bald girl! 

I promise I put bows on her...I guess I just never took pictures of it. 

Whoa!  She has hair!  October 2010, after our move to Riverton.  Then I got a new phone, and the camera on it never worked.  So let's skip ahead to...

 January 2013- Sledding near our new house

 Ah, future blackmail.  Cassie dressed Benson in her ballet clothes and "taught" him how to dance.



Saturday morning story time with daddy 

 Hair cuts!  Cassie's hair was pretty wispy and thin on the ends, so we had it cut into a bob, and it was a super cute look for her, and made her hair look much thicker.  It took a little coaxing (she was a Tangled fanatic at the time), but I'm so glad we did it.

 We take photos of artwork around here instead of saving it...we only have so much storage space!

 Inside the jaws of a shark at the aquarium with preschool friends

 Playing tag on the driveway on our first warm spring day

Our swing set- I think we're all glad we bought this!

Princess poses with a friend

Cruisin' in the neighbor's Mini Cooper.  As Cassie always says, safety first!

2 comments:

Taja said...

Holy cow her hair was long! When did she get it cut?

Thom said...

Great pics, but you're definitely not behind the times compared to me... I still don't even have a cell phone of any kind :)

Contributors