Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hair...and Fuzz

At last, the long-awaited haircut picture has arrived! Several people have said using a round brush while blow drying is the best way to style swoopy bangs, so I plan to purchase a round brush soon. Also, I'm going back to the salon to have them fix a few things. (They didn't do anything wrong, I was just in a rush to get home, so they didn't have time to style it. After I styled it, I realized I wanted shorter bangs and the rest of my hair thinned.)
As long as you're looking at pictures of my hair, I thought you'd like to look at Cassie's. Well, Cassie doesn't exactly have hair...she has wispy fuzz that sticks straight up. I had a hard time getting a picture of it because it's so light and thin. Cassie's latest milestone is rolling over! I set her on her back yesterday, left the room for a minute, and when I came back she was having tummy time. Unfortunately, she's not a big fan of tummy time, so she gets upset when she rolls herself over. Here are some of the latest and greatest pictures of our little munchkin:

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute, cute, and cute! I love your haircut and I can't wait to see the swoopy, short(er) bangs. And she's a doll.

Joanna said...

I like your hair. Cassie has already changed and looks so much more grown up.

K-Krew said...

Like the haircut. I'm inspired. I really need to get a new hairstyle. Cassie inspired Andrew to go shorter too :) So it looks like we're both going tomorrow.

Suze B. Vinton said...

I like your new haircut...It is really cute.

Contributors