Friday, July 10, 2009

Crafts: done!

In March I wrote this post about giving away free handmade items to some lucky winners. Here they are! I liked how they turned out, so I made one for me, too.



They belong to: Leslee Sitton, me, Katie Houston, Amy Rosenvall, and Janelle Dudley. Sorry to Leslee that yours is a little more rustic than the others. "S" is a popular letter and I couldn't find one like the others at any craft store- all sold out. Leslee, Amy, and Janelle, I need your addresses so I can deliver/mail these to you. If you have my email address, send it to me there. Otherwise, write a comment here letting me know that you don't have my email and we'll figure something out. (I don't want to publish my email online and I'm sure you don't want to publish your address!)

2 comments:

Leslee said...

Yeah! I am still not done with mine...but soon I promise! I need to bring some church stuff up to Wymount so I will come get it. I am excited, they are so cute:)

Marie said...

Very cute!

Contributors