Sunday, October 4, 2009

What we've been doing...

Emily:
  • Being a terrible blogger. Sorry.
  • Singing! In a choir! A good choir! Called Deseret Chamber Singers. I'm a little excited about it. (I'm a total choir nerd.) Our first concert is October 27th at 7:30 pm at The Waterford School, which is at 1480 E 9400 S in Salt Lake. (hint, hint)
  • Joining Facebook. I know, I'm totally behind the times.
Trevor:
  • Giving Emily flowers because "I thought you deserved them." Aw.
  • Being super busy with school, work, and research, while still being a great husband and father, and therefore being the real person who deserves flowers. (or at least the male equivalent of flowers...oreos?)
Cassie
  • Eating bananas ("manas"). At about 39 seconds you'll see how she usually eats them. "Mah" means more. We hope you enjoy the clandestine camera work:


  • Having a cold (Trev too). It sure didn't take any energy out of her, though.
  • Making changes: going off the pacifier and taking only one nap a day instead of two.
  • Really getting into General Conference: saying "Amah" after each talk and prayer.
The Whole Fam:
  • Finding deer right outside our apartment yesterday morning!

  • Watching BYU football from our comfortable couch. Go Cougars!

7 comments:

Lisa C said...

Oreos...ha...so true.

Leslee said...

Sounds like you guys are staying busy! Cassie is such a good eater! Goodjob getting her off the pacifier so soon, Summy never took one but I hear it is hard work to get them off.

Joanna said...

That has to be the world record for fastest banana eating. :)Fun to watch. Sounds like you have some fun things going on. I wish I were in Utah to hear your choir concert. Good luck!

W said...

Love the video. That is just like Alaina. I was laughing so hard. So glad things are going so well for you. Congrats to Trevor about the job and scholarship. That's fantastic!

Andrea McEntire said...

I love the paw print on Cassie's cheek!

K-Krew said...

Did you do the paw print on her cheek? It's super cute.

We got the movie in the mail. Thanks! The kids are watching it right now which is how I can be on the computer right now :)

Oreos...mmm...

Laura said...

First, I like your tree pictures. I loved those great trees in Wymount. And I love the video of Cassie. It gave me a good laugh :) Cute picture with the paw print, too.

Contributors