Sunday, February 27, 2011

Halloween

Before Cassie was born, friends and family threw me baby showers, and we received so many useful and thoughtful gifts, we were basically set for her first year of life. One gift stood out to me as a little different, however. It was a set of pink fairy wings with a matching tutu and hair tie/wrist band (?). I loved it and thought it was adorable, I just wasn't sure that it would really get used, at least not for several years. Ha! I was wrong. Observe:

Halloween 2008: "Fairy"
Halloween 2009: "Butterfly Princess"

Halloween 2010: "Butterfly"
(It was COLD this year!)

Halloween 2011:
Well, no picture yet. But I'm pretty sure we can get at least one more year out of them.

2 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

Okay that is pretty funny. Isn't it great that little kids don't remember from year to year? Makes life a little easier.

K-Krew said...

I like the progression of her "growing" into her wings. Cute!
Lucy loved her butterfly wings until someone destroyed them. We've found that Halloween costumes make for great dress-ups too.

Contributors