Monday, February 21, 2011

*sigh* where to begin?

  • All of my friends and family out there who read this blog are very clever. I'm proud of you for figuring out my cryptic baby announcement (you know, 6 months ago).
  • And I'm really sorry that I left you hanging after that. I haven't been very good about Facebooking either, so I've basically neglected to share anything, especially pregnancy news with many of the people I love. So here's the dealio on baby #2:
boy!
due March 15th (yup, 3 weeks!)
I'm tired. I was really tired in the first trimester, then a little tired in the second trimester, and now I'm really tired again. But no nausea! Thank heavens for that.
I think we're ready! Well, as ready as you can really be for a newborn. :)
I have worked out regularly during this pregnancy, and it really has helped me feel more comfortable and strong and flexible. I think I've avoided some of the discomfort that usually comes with pregnancy, and the workout really helps me to focus and relax every day. I am so glad I did it.
No definite name yet. Any ideas? Seriously. We need some help.
  • Because this blog is kind of our family journal, I would really like to make a blog book (or books). So I set a goal to catch up on blogging before this baby boy comes. Which means I have three weeks to document October - February. Totally doable, right?
  • I apologize that this post isn't too newsy. It's because I'd like to document things in order so everything works out nicely in a printed book. Forgive me. (Hmm...assuming there are still a few out there who will read this blog. I hope you haven't all given up on me.)
  • I love keeping up with friends and family through blogs! Thanks for being more diligent than I have in posting.

8 comments:

Marie said...

I'm in the process of transferring our blog to Blurb, which downloads the info post by post and then you can drag & drop text and photos into the different layouts. I really like it! It's going to take basically forever with how much I have on our blog, but it will be priceless once it's done. It's one of the most price competitive programs I have found (base cost is a bit higher, but they charge less for extra pages) so you might want to check it out.

Good luck with the next couple of weeks!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Can't wait to meet your little guy! And yes, working out during pregnancy does WONDERS!! I do believe you'll find labor to be a lot better than the first. (Even if the first was great!)

Lisa C said...

I am still reading! Any I use blurb. What workout video do you use? I am running 3x a week and swimming 2x a week now and hoping to start biking a little in the Spring, but who knows if I will be able to keep all of that up (other than the swimming) when I hit the 3rd trimester!

K-Krew said...

I can't believe it's only 3 more weeks! Props to you for exercising while pregnant. I'm having trouble exercising and I'm not even pregnant. And let me know which blog book you decide to use. I've been thinking about doing that too.

Joanna said...

I'm still reading your blog:). Can't wait to hear about your last few months.

Marinda said...

Hooray, you're back! Good to hear from you. I had wondered where you had gone. :) Congrats on the boy. Boys are lots of fun!

Justin and Carissa said...

Glad you are back! For Christmas Justin got me our blog printed as a book and I absolutely love it. I also used Blurb and I loved it the most out of the other programs I looked at, and it was cheaper! Good luck with all the catching up.

CK said...

A boy! Congrats!!!!!!!

Contributors