Friday, August 31, 2012

The other reunion

We enjoyed another family reunion in August with my mom's siblings and their families.  It was fun to see a lot of my cousins and catch up with a few of them.  I wish I had more time to talk to all the family members I saw, but my kids kept me too busy.  At least they had fun!

 Kids crafts: making a green monster!

 Benson loved the playground.  He spent a lot of time wandering off on his own, looking for something to climb.

One of my adorable twin nephews 

Cassie and cousin Lexi coloring 

 Square dancing!  I had so much fun learning all the line dances.  It was pretty hilarious to see the differing dance abilities of everyone... (was that tactful enough?  I love you, Dad.)


Cassie keeping the twins entertained the next day at the park

1 comment:

K-Krew said...

I love that last picture of Cassie! And I think these are the first pictures I've seen of the twins...since they were born. I think your brother needs to start a blog ;)

Contributors