Monday, December 17, 2012

October with kids

Just in case you were wondering what the month of October looks like when you have kids, here you go:

Driving to Grandpa and Grandma's house to spend General Conference weekend





(Who can resist those chubby legs?)

Visiting a pumpkin patch with preschool friends





Chillin' with cousins after Aunt Becky took our family photos



Riding ponies at Farm Country



Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point.  (I can't overemphasize how much fun this was!  I'm so glad our friends invited us.  Cassie and Benson both had a blast.)





Halloween!  I'm pretty sure this is the first time since Trevor was 11 that he has worn a costume.  He's not a huge fan of dressing up for Halloween.  I thought Waldo would be the perfect costume for him, and he said that if I got him a Waldo costume, he would wear it.  So I had to make it happen!  Even if it involved lots of red duct tape.  Also, for the record, Cassie requested to be a fairy for Halloween.  Yup, that's year 5 of the wings.




1 comment:

Andrea McEntire said...

Trevor makes a great Waldo. I think that's cute how Cassie insists on wings. :) Bring on the updates!

Contributors