Monday, June 30, 2008

All Smiles!

Cassie smiles a lot while she's falling asleep, and we've caught it on camera a few times! She's even started doing a little laugh in her sleep. She smiled at my mom last week while she was awake, but we're not sure it counts as a "real" smile, since she didn't seem to know what she was doing. Anyway, usually babies don't smile for real until about 6 weeks. We'll take the "fake" smiles until then. :)
She had just come out of a big smile on this one...And here's a yawn. :)One more- eyes open.Looks like we need to take pictures of Cassie with us- all of our photos in the last few weeks have been of just her.

5 comments:

Trevor said...

Sheesh, why won't anyone comment on such a cute blog entry?

Joanna said...

She sure IS cute!! I like the big yawn...adorable. I think you can definitely count these smiles as real smiles that just happened early because she's such a happy girl.

Laura said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you and your cute baby! Thanks for sharing the pictures :) I can see a lot of your family in her Emily. Too cute!
I saw your parents yesterday, which is always fun. I hope you've recovered from the long night and are having fun on your trip! Its good to read that you and the baby are doing well for the most part! Congratulations!!

Kristy said...

Oh, so SWEET!

Rachel said...

Emily, she's so beautiful! Congratulations! Sorry I'm a month late getting that to you. I'm so glad that everything went smoothly with the delivery and everything. I can't believe a baby that big fit in your teeny tiny body. :) Looks like you guys are enjoying parenthood. And don't worry, it does get better. The first month was really hard, but Jesse just keeps getting more and more fun! Are you going to be teaching next year?

Contributors