Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lil' Cass

Here are some tidbits about the wee one that brings so much excitement to our lives:
Name: CassidyOccupation: ExplorerTalents: Pulling all the DVDs and books off the shelf, composing original music on the piano, recognizing words my parents say (ear, pictures, outside, Daddy, etc.), putting foreign objects in my mouth before anyone can stop me, standing up all by myself, taking a few steps to my parents' arms, saying "Dada" (and knowing what it means!), waving bye-bye, and turning the pages in my books.
Favorites:
  • Book: Animal Sounds (when Daddy reads it)
  • Place: Outside. No matter the weather.
  • Food: Banana
  • Person: Mommy
  • Friend: Carson
  • Toy: Dad's watch
  • Activity: Dancing to groovy tunes



P.S. I found this nifty wind-up toy at Grandma's.

6 comments:

Lisa C said...

What a sweetheart!

Thom said...

Cassie,
I like you - Love Lucy
aaah, ha, ha - Love Andrew
coo, coo, coo - Love J

Leah said...

That picture with her in the glasses is priceless!! I love it!

Camille said...

She is so darling! I love her shaking it to the classical music. :)

Melanie said...

Cute post! I love that first picture especially. See you tonight :).

Alicia said...

She's so big and doing big girl things! Can't wait to see her in person.

Contributors