Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And another thing

Oops.  Sometimes when you slack on blogging, you later realize that you didn't post pictures from two months ago.

In April, my sister-in-law Becky took some pictures of the Salt Lake Temple for us, and we chose one that will someday (soon?) be hanging on the wall above our fireplace.  I hung out with all the kids at her house so she could focus on being a photographer.

So while we were doing this:




She was doing this:
She took a lot of amazing pictures, and I am so excited to have this one displayed in our home.  I would love to post more here, but they really belong to her.  She should sell them.  Really.

We went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point for a preschool activity, and Cassie surprised me by being excited about riding a pony.  I was proud of her for being brave!



Easter morning:

Sponge curlers?  Why yes, yes they are.

Cassie's best friend from our Wymount days paid a visit!  It was fun to see their family and to see Cassie and Lily interact so well.  They have a really strong bond, even though it was forged when they were only 2-year-olds.  Cassie wishes we would drive the 1300+ miles to go visit her.  Really, she asks me about once a week.

And, because I can't help it:
Cassie with her "class" 

Benson's obsession:  big people shoes! 

Playing with cousin E 

Our happy little fella

2 comments:

Marie said...

Your kids probably love that Blaine & Becky are so close again. That is a great photo. Em & Spence got a bunch with the Temple Square tulips in their wedding photos. I'm kinda bummed everything wad dead and sickly in December. I'm sure you can relate :)

K-Krew said...

Love that photo of the temple!

Contributors