Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day Madness

We spent our Memorial Day weekend in Oakley, along with 18 other family members.  There was much fun and merriment, and of course some craziness, too.

We showered Taja and Tom with baby gifts!  It was so fun to have extended family over and visit with everyone.  (These pics are for you, Marie!)










Basically, we only saw Cassie twice a day because she was always running around with her little girl cousins.  It's pretty great that we had five girls in a row!  And then five boys in a row, which I have a feeling will be a little more destructive than this bunch... 




Benson was overwhelmed and grumpy until Monday, when half of the family left and the weather turned warm so we could spend more time outside.  Highlights of the trip for him?  Riding on Grampa's tractor and Roxy the dog (I don't think a picture can contain the excitement he felt for Roxy, but I wish I had tried).


I have two pictures of our family from the trip, and the other one was blurry, so:

2 comments:

Marie said...

How fun! You guys went all out on that table. I love that picture of my mom and Sara. Emily & Taja's gang of cousins always had a great time together, I'm sure those girls will be the same.

K-Krew said...

That table looks so cute! I'm making photo books and realizing we hardly have any family pictures. Loved seeing pictures of everyone.

Contributors