Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag: 5

Okay, so technically I don't think I got tagged. But Wendy tagged someone named Emily (it may have been me, but I think she knows a few Emily's) and I kind of wanted to do this. I was supposed to find the 6th picture in the 6th folder. Unfortunately, that was a picture of the bathroom in my last apartment. I was trying to sell my contract to someone who was studying abroad and couldn't come see it in person. I figured that picture was much too useless and boring to post. I've seen a few 4th picture 4th folder tags going around, so I decided to try that one instead...and discovered that there are 3 pictures in my 4th folder. So here is the 5th picture in my 5th folder. :)

This is Trevor and me with my parents right after I went to the temple for the first time. Trev's family came to Bountiful for the occasion, so we all went out to eat afterwords. Good memory!

I tag all my cousins and Aunt Lonna. Shelly, you're off the hook since you might be a little busy with the twins.

2 comments:

Marie said...

do I count as a cousin? :)

Emily said...

No! Just kidding. :) Of course you count.

Contributors