Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks: day 2

Some of the sweetest thank-yous I've ever received were from middle-school students when I was teaching. Here are some excerpts from their notes:

"Thank you so much for being my choir teacher this year."
"I love singing."
"I really don't like singing that much, but you made class fun."
"You have taught me so much."
"This experience has been so much fun!"
"I love you!"
"I thank you with ALL my heart."
"We pulled it off, and most importantly, we kicked butt!"
"You are my hero."
"You're just about the coolest teacher ever."
"Thanks for being so nice to us."
"You deserve the best."

I know. So sweet. Their notes always gave me more credit than I deserved, but I definitely appreciated them because middle school students aren't always as nice in person. :) I'm going to track down one of my middle school teachers and send them a well-deserved thank you.

No comments:

Contributors