Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks

In honor of Thanksgiving, I'm setting the timer for five minutes and typing what I'm thankful for. On my mark, get set, go!

Trevor: he makes me laugh, he works so hard and is really smart, he's so patient with me, he thinks I'm funny!
Cassie: Good sleeper! her smiles and giggles (especially the way she smiles at me when she wakes up), she loves solid foods
my parents:
mom- good example, such a good friend now, always held me to high standards growing up, really sensitive and thoughtful, so sweet
dad- calm, sincere, really hard worker, level-headed, I love his laugh
Thanksgiving is coming and I get to see my new nephew! And my entire family will be together!
we have everything we need and so many of the things we want
I get to stay home with Cassie
pianos- I love playing the piano
blogs: I can keep up with family and friends
good friends. I have been incredibly blessed with good friends my whole life
the Gospel, modern day prophets, the scriptures, and the organization of the Church. Relief Society. Primary!
computers
the tree right outside our window- perfect for privacy and it's so beautiful during spring, summer, and fall
good neighbors
immediate family- all active members of the Church
water. I love to drink cold water
pasta
Broadway musicals and the piano/song books that they release

Wow. Five minutes sure is a short amount of time. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Contributors